Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daunting? Of course...Impossible? Heck no


What I feared the most recently is my personal statement for my college application
I believe my SAT scores can be pushed to the 2000 tier with a bit of work, but as for the personal statement, much needed to be done.

Seriously, I find this task daunting for me. Why? It's because I need to dig deeper into myself...
The problem is...
I have too many stuff to talk about!

Yes, the problem of a self-proclaimed philosopher such as myself is that we did too much self reflection that we knew ourselves too much. Ironically, we knew ourselves too much until we don't know who are we in the first place.

So, that's my problem...
Confused...
Which part of the spectrum should I represent?
Which personality should I take?
Which mask should I wear?

Man, this is hard...but it's far from impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment