Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Origins: Celebrating 100th Post on Nazranvision

It has come: THE 100TH POST ON NAZRANVISION!!!

WOOHOOO!
YEYYYYYY!
*FIRES CONFETTI*
*DO A MOONSAULT, CARTWHEEL TRIPLE BACKFLIP WHILE WEARING A PURPLE LEOTARD*

Ehem,
I can't believe it, after only a year since revival the new nazranvision has reached its 100th post. First of all, I would like to thank myself (selves) for always updating this blog though at times it may gather dust due to writer's block and what not. Thank you Nazran. Thank you Railzan. Thank you Kanzaki

And thank you! Yeah, YOU. Oi, you la the one reading this. Yeah, you. Because without you, I wouldn't have any reason to update this blog. Seeing my views rising slowly and steadily is one of my favorite past times and oh boy, it sure gave me a good high.

To commemorate this post, I shall do a simple FAQ (Yes, FAK FAK FAK!) regarding nazranvision

So, why the heck would you name your blog 'nazranvision'? That was lame
I. Have. No. Idea. Maybe because my 16 years old self thinks it is cool. Come on, I was a teenager when I first created this blog and teenagers are stupid. ALL teenagers are stupid.

I heard somewhere along the way, nazranvision was shut down. Really ah?
Yeah. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, nazranvision was shut down on 19th February 2011. Then over a year later, nazranvision was reborn.

What is the purpose of nazranvision?
To tell you the truth, I first blog because I want to show my crush my writing skills. So I wrote diary entries of my life and all in a wacky writing style to get her attention. She didn't work out though but this blog did. After the shut down, nazranvision was revived as a 'philosophically deep and inspiring blog' where I write some ambiguous and general stuffs without a personal taste of 'me'. But then, this is my blog. It should have something about me! So after that, nazranvision just became...my blog. I can write whatever I want to and no one can stop me!....except for myself (selves)

You always mentioned Railzan and Kanzaki. Who or what are they?
Railzan and Kanzaki are figments of my personality. See, I get confused with myself often. I pride myself with my facade and my adaptability to the world, resulting very contrasting traits and personalities to exist within me. In order to save myself from an identity crisis, I organize/relate my personalities into 'persons'. Railzan and Kanzaki are two parts of an opposing spectrum and whatever in between is Nazran. Railzan is my perfectionist, organized, logical and rational side with his bombastic words spamming, long convoluted sentences and his disregard for the human emotions. Kanzaki is my feminine and softer side and also my source of extraversion, enthusiasm and the love for humans in general.

Oh I see, then who is Nazran?
Nazran is everything here and there and in between. Yes, that's deep and I shall leave it there.

How does nazranvision changed you?
Nazranvision changed me in more ways than I could imagine. The shut down of nazranvision in 2011 thought me a valuable lesson and serves as a harsh wake up call. Nazranvision is also the reason I found one of my closest friends through the blogosphere and also my beloved group of inspiring teens, the 94 Congress. Nazranvision helped me a lot to build up my maturity. Try reading my earlier posts and my later post. You can see an evolution in thought and writing style. This my friend, is the fruits of my maturity...and nazranvision played a part in garnering and immortalizing that.

So, what now for nazranvision?
To stay awesome. Yes, nuff said.

**
Again, I would like to thank all of you who always read my blog post no matter how random or long/short it is. Without you guys, this blog will be dead in days. Yes, you guys are the oxygen for this blog. Never. Stop. Reading.

With that, nazranvision's 100th post:

FINISHED

0 comments:

Post a Comment