Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nazran's Tuesday: Serious Stuffs...Yeah, Serious Stuffs All The Way


With the failure of last week's Nazran's Thursday, I swore in all my power that this Tuesday MUST be special and filled with activity. (Productive or non-productive) Seriously, I really hate it when my plans go sour just because a stupid flu decided to hit in a very crucial time. To make sure that today is a success, I put on my ultra powerful, level 78, fully upgraded with tier-3 enhancement charms, legendary drop GAME FACE
Game face: On. Now, you're screwed
SERIOUS STUFF #1: The Great Economic Debate of the Golden Arches

I start off the day with an annoying ringtone from IRIS (aka Iphone). I thought it was my alarm but it wasn't. It was a call from a certain Afro Pendekar, effectively disturbing my beauty sleep. Obviously annoyed, I woke up, stretch my overweighted frame and do a simple breathing exercise (Old band habits die hard) In less than 15 minutes, I went from full derpy sleepy Nazran to sleek, readied Nazran with a game face that rivalled Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. (minus the muscle)

Now, why did the Afro Pendekar summoned me so early in the morning? Because we have a mission. Yes, I gruesome mission to formulate an opinion based on an international tragedy filled with insights, aspiration and hope. Not only that, we were also given the task to dig down into the depths of the 'Jala Dalam' (read: internet) to find golden treasures of information, facts and maybe trivia to be presented to our lord also augmented by our opinions to give it a gold-plated shine.

In other words, we have an economics assignment due on Friday. Soooooo yeah

Our choice of venue? McDonalds...because it's the only place with Wifi, conducive environment and opens very early in the morning.

Right after a hearty feast at the depths of Calorie Hell (Supplemented by Malaysia's Worst Coffee aka Black Diluted Water of Pure Agony) The notorious Afro Pendekar of the West and myself, the self proclaimed Ahli Fatsampah drew our hypothetical intellectual swords and do battle with the dragon named "Macroecons Assignment"

I might say, the discussion was pretty intense. It was not long before we go off tangent and discuss other issues as well. From discussion our opinions on unemployment, we quickly escalate into figuring out how Keynesian economics work, how Malaysia's economy going to fare in the future, sharing links on economics and philosophy and controversial blogs, and finally, the flaws of education system in Malaysia.

Alas, we fail to sly the ferocious dragon of Macroeconomics but we gain something else. A bunch of gold, also known as insights

Oh, what the Afro Pendekar also inspire me to do the next Serious Stuff

SERIOUS STUFF #2: Recalibrating CHRM.SYS Data Storage For Optimum Performance

CHRM.SYS? It's just an embellished name for my Chrome web browser. The Afro Pendekar's neat organization of bookmarks made me jealous. For months, I've been holding off to organize my bookmarking system which it bad because I tend not to bookmark interesting sites/articles because to not to add up to the mess at hand. 

NOT ANYMORE

Today shall be remembered as the day where Nazran re-organized his Chrome bookmarks into several distinctive categories and promise that he will bookmark more and more interesting 'stuffs' to make his own library of personal enrichment and enjoyment.

Stupid tech-blind Nazran. Donnoe how to zoom in the browser *facepalm*

Because of the tech-blind me who can't figure out how to zoom in, the categories are:
-Daily Importance (Like FB, Twitter, Gmail, Youtube. The top priority to open first)
-Entertainment (The longest list of bookmarks. Games, anime and funny stuff goes here)
-Learn (Khan Academy, Coursera, Taylor's Portal. For my inner nerd)
-Serious Stuff (SUPA SERIOUS STUFF LIKE RACISM, GLOBAL WARMING AND SHIT)
-Economics (Deserves a category of its own. For future work references)
-Blogs (All those blogs I follow. Controversial, non-controversial alike)
-Articles (News articles that deserves to be referred to from time to time)
-Inspirational (Specially reserve for pick-me-ups and philosophical joy)
- Moe Fun (For...hehe...private fun...weeee...like this:)
AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH THE TSUN TSUN DERE DERE TRANSITION!!! THE FOX EARS AND TAILS!!! THE POUTING!!! THE FACIAL EXPRESSION!!!
TOO CUTEE! TOO CUTEE! TOO CUTEE! KAWAIIIIIIIIII~~

*ehem*
Hence, I believe with this improvement I can improve productivity...somehow...

SUPER SERIOUS STUFF #3: ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE FROM BEATS SYNTHESIS 

Imma going to learn how to use Fruity Loops. No, it's not a kind of sweet or delicacy. It is a-
SUPA
SKILLREX-LIKE
BEATS
THINGAMAGINE

*ehem* I apologize for the caps and bold.
So, I found a master to teach me how to make beats and songs via FL Studio aka Fruity Loops Studio.
It's a popular program to make your own beats and songs. Most pros use FL to make their professional songs. 
Complicated stuff everywhere. @_@

The one hour crash course session ended up with my very first beat. Enuf said, I have something to do during the holidays. Weeee~~

Oh, and on the way back, my Master give some words of wisdom that I forever immortalize in my very own Black Journal of Epiphanies, Insights and Random Crap.

So, I guess with THREE serious stuffs done today, I think I make up for the failure of last week's Nazran's Thursday. So, what should I do this Thursday? Don't know...

Oh yeah, I need to be a tutor.
That will be fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment