Monday, September 10, 2012

Need for Conflict




Take a look at those two pictures above.
LOOK AT IT!
LOOK AT IT, DAMN IT!
WHY?
BECAUSE THOSE TWO ORGANIZATION CAUSED ME ALOT OF TROUBLE AND SPROUT CONFLICTS LIKE MUSHROOMS AFTER THE RAIN!
...
And because of that, they are my most precious people and gave me the most precious memory.

I did something out of my regular schedule today.
I took out Kyou and played with her (It's my sax, btw)
So, I was playing and playing...then I started remembering the good times with the orchestra...
As a saxophonist...
As a section leader...
As an oboist...
As a Woodwind Leader...
As a Conductor...
Then, I remembered bad times...
The times I got humiliated...
The times I fought with my best friends...
The times 'we' fought with the whole world...

Then, I remembered Genesis...
Similar to the orchestra...
I had many good times and bad times with them...
A midst conflicts, feud, and fights, we held on...

Then I realized, I remembered the conflicts more than the good times.
Like the infamous Genesis Dinner Scandal
Or the Coup de tat of the Orchestra

Diving even deeper, that very conflict IS the reason why I cherished those memories the most...
Obviously, conflicts rips apart the fabric of relationship between us...
But ultimately, we became closer than ever...

Therefore, I concluded that conflicts ARE essential to ANY relationship
Wait wait wait...
Are you telling me that I should DESTROY my relationship with CONFLICTS?

No, little bird...
I'm telling you...
Conflict will come, no matter how big or small it is...
But ultimately, it was for the organization/relationship good...

Recently, I watched an anime called Kokoro Connect.
This anime exemplified greatly the fact that 'conflicts actually make us closer and fonder to each other'
The anime's villain, an enigmatic entity called Heart Seed, purposely caused conflict to the otherwise normal group of friends...
It broke them apart pretty bad...
They fought...
But they never fought before this...
And ultimately, they became closer and closer...
And they overcame their conflict...

Life without conflict is NORMAL
You can say that I really want conflicts in my life...
Ef me right?
But yeah...
When I reflected of my action of joining TOO MANY clubs in Taylor's, I knew what I was searching for...
A club...
which will be hit by a huge waves of conflicts
Which consequently make it abnormal...
For some reasons, I wished the ADP scholars dudes and dudettes will be hit by a BIG conflict soon enough...
It's too...normal...
Well, ef me right?
Begging to be hit by a conflict...
But maybe...
Just maybe....
We can strive better amidst conflict rather than normalcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment